Traveling Luck for Shaftesbury Inlet, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Shaftesbury Inlet?What's around Shaftesbury Inlet?
Wikipedia near Shaftesbury Inlet
Where to stay near Shaftesbury Inlet
The timezone in Shaftesbury Inlet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:04 and Sunset at 00:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.5838°, Longitude. -69.2646°
Satellite map around Shaftesbury Inlet
Loading map of Shaftesbury Inlet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shaftesbury Inlet, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hare Islet (4.3km)
- Sentry Islet (8.6km)
- Juet Island (12.8km)
- Lee Island (20.7km)
- Lavoie Island (21.2km)
- Forder Island (21.5km)
- Wishart Island (22.5km)
- Poodlatee Island (25.2km)
- Black Bluff Island (25.2km)
- Beacon Island (27km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (29.7km)
- Aulassivik Island (30.4km)
- Ivisaat Island (32.4km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (33.1km)
- Glasgow Island (35.2km)
- Inuit Islet (36.7km)
- Uugalautiit Island (39.1km)
- High Bluff Island (39.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Lake Harbour (43km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (17.6km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Reversing Falls (32.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (39.1km)
Airports close to Shaftesbury Inlet
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (142.3km)