Traveling Luck for Vygostrov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Vygostrov?What's around Vygostrov?
Wikipedia near Vygostrov
Where to stay near Vygostrov
Also known as Vigostovdkaya, Vigostovskaya, Wygostrov
The timezone in Vygostrov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:02 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4667°, Longitude. 34.6833°
Satellite map around Vygostrov
Loading map of Vygostrov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vygostrov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Malyy Petruchey (3.9km)
- Uda (4km)
- Torlov (7.2km)
- Vyg (7.7km)
- Shizhnya (8.5km)
- Soroka (8.8km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (10.2km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (11.1km)
- Kuzreka (15.5km)
- Sukhovskaya (16.4km)
- Chërnaya (16.6km)
- Verkhnyaya Uda (17.7km)
- Chërnyy (18.2km)
- Kil'bo (20km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (24.2km)
- Leypruchey (24.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Kharina (8.9km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (8.9km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (17.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (16.9km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (8.5km)