Traveling Luck for Belomorsk, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Belomorsk?What's around Belomorsk?
Wikipedia near Belomorsk
Where to stay near Belomorsk
Also known as BELOMORSK, Belomorsk, Bjelomorsk, Byelomorsk, Solunin, Soroka, Sorokhan, Soroki, БЕЛОМОРСК
The timezone in Belomorsk is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:23 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5253°, Longitude. 34.7658°
Satellite map around Belomorsk
Loading map of Belomorsk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belomorsk, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (2.7km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (9.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (10.9km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (4.5km)