Traveling Luck for Sal'navolok, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Sal'navolok?What's around Sal'navolok?
Wikipedia near Sal'navolok
Where to stay near Sal'navolok
Also known as Sal'novolak
The timezone in Sal'navolok is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:22 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 64.5167°, Longitude. 34.8333°
Satellite map around Sal'navolok
Loading map of Sal'navolok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sal'navolok, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shizhnya (1.9km)
- Vyg (2.1km)
- Torlov (3.3km)
- Soroka (3.9km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (4.6km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (5.1km)
- Malyy Petruchey (7.8km)
- Uda (8.6km)
- Chërnyy (11.9km)
- Sukhovskaya (12.8km)
- Kuzreka (14.8km)
- Leypruchey (17.5km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (17.5km)
- Chërnaya (18km)
- Kums-Ruchey (24.1km)
- Verkhnyaya Uda (24.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (0.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (7.7km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (1.9km)