Traveling Luck for Leypruchey, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Leypruchey?What's around Leypruchey?
Wikipedia near Leypruchey
Where to stay near Leypruchey
The timezone in Leypruchey is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:19 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6667°, Longitude. 34.8333°
Satellite map around Leypruchey
Loading map of Leypruchey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leypruchey, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Leypruchey (0km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (0.8km)
- Chërnyy (6.3km)
- Shuya (9.7km)
- Kuzh-Ruchey (9.8km)
- Yam-Ruchey (11.8km)
- Olonga (15.4km)
- Soroka (15.9km)
- Torlov (17.8km)
- Shizhnya (19.4km)
- Vyg (19.4km)
- Malaya Myagreka (19.7km)
- Barabin (20km)
- Malyy Petruchey (20.8km)
- Uda (21.1km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (21.5km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (21.6km)
- Fomin (22.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (8.7km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (9.2km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (15.3km)
- Ostrov Starchina (15.7km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (16.6km)
- Ostrov Konëv (16.9km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (19.3km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (19.6km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (21.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (23km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (23.1km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (23.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (23.6km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (17.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Shuyskaya Salma (16.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (12.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (17.2km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (19.4km)