Traveling Luck for Uda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Uda?What's around Uda?
Wikipedia near Uda
Where to stay near Uda
The timezone in Uda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:21 and Sunset at 15:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 34.6667°
Satellite map around Uda
Loading map of Uda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uda, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (7.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (15.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (16.4km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (8.4km)