Traveling Luck for Lamb-Ostrov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Lamb-Ostrov?What's around Lamb-Ostrov?
Wikipedia near Lamb-Ostrov
Where to stay near Lamb-Ostrov
Also known as Lampisaari, Lombostrov
The timezone in Lamb-Ostrov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:44 and Sunset at 22:30. It's light
Latitude. 64.4333°, Longitude. 35.0500°
Satellite map around Lamb-Ostrov
Loading map of Lamb-Ostrov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lamb-Ostrov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lamb-Ostrov (0km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (3.9km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (6.1km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (7.8km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (7.9km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (12.8km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (13.1km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (13.3km)
- Ostrov Osinka (13.7km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (14km)
- Ostrov Starchina (17.8km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (19.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (15.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma Malaya Uda (23.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (16.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sheleynoye (24km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (13.4km)