Traveling Luck for Sukhoye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Sukhoye?What's around Sukhoye?
Wikipedia near Sukhoye
Where to stay near Sukhoye
Also known as Sukha Volotshoye, Sukhanavolotskoye, Sukhoe, Sukhonavolok, Sukhonavolotskoye, Sukhoye, Sukhoye-Selo, Сухое
The timezone in Sukhoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 17:03. It's light
Latitude. 64.4333°, Longitude. 34.9667°
Satellite map around Sukhoye
Loading map of Sukhoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sukhoye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lamb-Ostrov (4.2km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (6.3km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (7.8km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (8.5km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (8.8km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (9.7km)
- Ostrov Starchina (14.9km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (15.9km)
- Ostrov Osinka (16.8km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (16.9km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (17.5km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (18.1km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (23.8km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (12.3km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma Malaya Uda (19.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (15.6km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (10.3km)