Traveling Luck for Kazarmy Zalivy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kazarmy Zalivy?What's around Kazarmy Zalivy?
Wikipedia near Kazarmy Zalivy
Where to stay near Kazarmy Zalivy
Also known as Zaliyem
The timezone in Kazarmy Zalivy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:57 and Sunset at 15:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6500°, Longitude. 34.8167°
Satellite map around Kazarmy Zalivy
Loading map of Kazarmy Zalivy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kazarmy Zalivy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kargo-Ruchey (1.9km)
- Leypruchey (2.1km)
- Chërnyy (4.2km)
- Shuya (11.4km)
- Kuzh-Ruchey (11.7km)
- Yam-Ruchey (13.8km)
- Soroka (13.8km)
- Torlov (15.7km)
- Olonga (15.8km)
- Vyg (17.5km)
- Shizhnya (17.5km)
- Malyy Petruchey (18.7km)
- Uda (19km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (19.7km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (19.9km)
- Malaya Myagreka (21.1km)
- Barabin (22.1km)
- Fomin (23.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (10.8km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (10.8km)
- Ostrov Starchina (13.7km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (17.3km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (18.7km)
- Ostrov Konëv (19km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (20.6km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (21.4km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (21.8km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (22km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (25km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (15.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Shuyskaya Salma (18.4km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (11.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (15.9km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (17.5km)