Traveling Luck for Torlov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Torlov?What's around Torlov?
Wikipedia near Torlov
Where to stay near Torlov
The timezone in Torlov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 20:43. It's light
Latitude. 64.5167°, Longitude. 34.7667°
Satellite map around Torlov
Loading map of Torlov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Torlov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (2.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (10.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (11km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (3.9km)