Traveling Luck for Kuzreka, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kuzreka?What's around Kuzreka?
Wikipedia near Kuzreka
Where to stay near Kuzreka
Also known as Kuz, Kuz River, Kuzhreka
The timezone in Kuzreka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:02 and Sunset at 15:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4000°, Longitude. 34.9500°
Satellite map around Kuzreka
Loading map of Kuzreka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kuzreka, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lamb-Ostrov (6.4km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (10.2km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (10.3km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (12.1km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (12.4km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (13.4km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (14.7km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (16.8km)
- Ostrov Starchina (17.6km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (18.5km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (19km)
- Ostrov Osinka (20km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (24.4km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (15.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma Malaya Uda (20.4km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (19.4km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (13km)