Traveling Luck for Shizhnya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Shizhnya?What's around Shizhnya?
Wikipedia near Shizhnya
Where to stay near Shizhnya
Also known as Shikhnaya, Shizhnya River
The timezone in Shizhnya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:02 and Sunset at 23:24. It's light
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 34.8333°
Satellite map around Shizhnya
Loading map of Shizhnya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shizhnya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shizhnya (0km)
- Vyg (0.8km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (3.2km)
- Torlov (3.9km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (3.9km)
- Soroka (5.1km)
- Malyy Petruchey (7.5km)
- Uda (8.4km)
- Sukhovskaya (11.4km)
- Kuzreka (13km)
- Chërnyy (13.8km)
- Chërnaya (16.1km)
- Leypruchey (19.4km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (19.4km)
- Kums-Ruchey (22.6km)
- Verkhnyaya Uda (24.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (2.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (9.2km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.