Traveling Luck for Bol'shaya Ket'muksa, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Bol'shaya Ket'muksa?What's around Bol'shaya Ket'muksa?
Wikipedia near Bol'shaya Ket'muksa
Where to stay near Bol'shaya Ket'muksa
The timezone in Bol'shaya Ket'muksa is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:36 and Sunset at 15:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4833°, Longitude. 34.9000°
Satellite map around Bol'shaya Ket'muksa
Loading map of Bol'shaya Ket'muksa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bol'shaya Ket'muksa, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (5.7km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (9.8km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (3.9km)