Traveling Luck for Vyg, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Vyg?What's around Vyg?
Wikipedia near Vyg
Where to stay near Vyg
Also known as Vig, Viga River, Vug
The timezone in Vyg is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:00 and Sunset at 23:25. It's light
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 34.8167°
Satellite map around Vyg
Loading map of Vyg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vyg, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vyg (0km)
- Shizhnya (0.8km)
- Torlov (3.2km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (3.9km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (4.6km)
- Soroka (4.6km)
- Malyy Petruchey (6.7km)
- Uda (7.5km)
- Sukhovskaya (12.1km)
- Kuzreka (13.4km)
- Chërnyy (13.7km)
- Chërnaya (16.3km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (19.4km)
- Leypruchey (19.4km)
- Kums-Ruchey (23.1km)
- Verkhnyaya Uda (23.5km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (1.9km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (9.7km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (0.8km)