Traveling Luck for Limannvikja, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Limannvikja?What's around Limannvikja?
Wikipedia near Limannvikja
Where to stay near Limannvikja
Also known as Limandviken
The timezone in Limannvikja is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:18 and Sunset at 15:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4667°, Longitude. 13.9000°
Satellite map around Limannvikja
Loading map of Limannvikja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Limannvikja, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (16.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Rømmervatna (14.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Merrafjellet (14.2km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Junsterforsen (15.2km)
Airports close to Limannvikja
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (142.2km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (147.7km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (151.9km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (156.7km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (186.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Limannvikja
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (116.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (163.1km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (166.1km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (197.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.