Traveling Luck for Buai, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Buai?What's around Buai?
Wikipedia near Buai
Where to stay near Buai
The timezone in Buai is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0906°, Longitude. 119.9275°
Satellite map around Buai
Loading map of Buai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buai, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Buai (0km)
- Parangan (2.6km)
- Kolape (7.4km)
- Balimbing (7.9km)
- Bato Bato (9.1km)
- Padan (9.3km)
- New Batu Batu (10.1km)
- Tarawakan (15.8km)
- Silubbog (16.1km)
- Ipil (16.2km)
- Montay-Montay (17.2km)
- Tong Pettong (17.4km)
- Ungus-Ungus (19.5km)
- Tataan (19.7km)
- Biha Biha (19.9km)
- Lapid-Lapid (20.1km)
- Kulit Kima (20.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (17.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (9.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (13.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (16.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (13.3km)