Traveling Luck for Baty Baty Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Baty Baty Point?What's around Baty Baty Point?
Wikipedia near Baty Baty Point
Where to stay near Baty Baty Point
Also known as Point Baty-Baty
The timezone in Baty Baty Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0642°, Longitude. 119.8900°
Satellite map around Baty Baty Point
Loading map of Baty Baty Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baty Baty Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- New Batu Batu (1.4km)
- Kolape (1.9km)
- Bato Bato (2.1km)
- Ipil (7.2km)
- Tong Pettong (8.2km)
- Montay-Montay (8.6km)
- Buai (9.3km)
- Ungus-Ungus (10.5km)
- Parangan (10.5km)
- Kulit Kima (13.6km)
- Lapid-Lapid (14.2km)
- Tengultengul (14.8km)
- Padan (15.5km)
- Balimbing (15.8km)
- Malassa (16km)
- Silubbog (16.2km)
- Tongput (16.8km)
- Tarawakan (18.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Malasa Point (17.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (15.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Manalik Channel (15.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Shell Rock (15.1km)