Traveling Luck for Lebbukan Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Lebbukan Island?What's around Lebbukan Island?
Wikipedia near Lebbukan Island
Where to stay near Lebbukan Island
Also known as Lubucan Island
The timezone in Lebbukan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 5.0694°, Longitude. 119.9225°
Satellite map around Lebbukan Island
Loading map of Lebbukan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lebbukan Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lebbukan Island (0km)
- Borogan Island (2.6km)
- Parangan Island (3.8km)
- Bunay Bunay Island (6.3km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (13.3km)
- Lupa Island (14.6km)
- Sibukut Island (14.7km)
- Bellatan Talinga Island (16.2km)
- Bellatan Tannga Island (17.4km)
- Bellatan Halu Island (18.6km)
- Tangao Island (18.8km)
- Pamatakan Island (19.3km)
- Bellatan Puon Island (19.9km)
- Jinhling Island (20km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (9.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (12.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (19.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (13.8km)