Traveling Luck for Bato Bato, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Bato Bato?What's around Bato Bato?
Wikipedia near Bato Bato
Where to stay near Bato Bato
Also known as Balimbing, Batu Batu
The timezone in Bato Bato is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0736°, Longitude. 119.8856°
Satellite map around Bato Bato
Loading map of Bato Bato and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bato Bato, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bato Bato (0km)
- New Batu Batu (1.5km)
- Kolape (2.4km)
- Ipil (7.1km)
- Montay-Montay (8.1km)
- Tong Pettong (8.4km)
- Buai (9.1km)
- Ungus-Ungus (10.3km)
- Parangan (10.9km)
- Kulit Kima (12.1km)
- Lapid-Lapid (12.6km)
- Tengultengul (14km)
- Silubbog (14.1km)
- Malassa (15.3km)
- Tongput (16.2km)
- Tarawakan (16.3km)
- Balimbing (16.3km)
- Padan (16.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (16.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (16.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Shell Rock (14.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Datu Sali (13.5km)