Traveling Luck for Balimbing Channel, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Balimbing Channel?What's around Balimbing Channel?
Wikipedia near Balimbing Channel
Where to stay near Balimbing Channel
The timezone in Balimbing Channel is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0731°, Longitude. 119.9908°
Satellite map around Balimbing Channel
Loading map of Balimbing Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balimbing Channel, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lupa Island (4.1km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (5.2km)
- Sibukut Island (7.7km)
- Bunay Bunay Island (7.7km)
- Pamatakan Island (8.3km)
- Pamalan Island (9.6km)
- Jinhling Island (9.9km)
- Parangan Island (10.7km)
- Bellatan Talinga Island (10.7km)
- Tong Bankaw Island (11.4km)
- Bellatan Tannga Island (12.3km)
- Bellatan Halu Island (13.6km)
- Lebbukan Island (13.8km)
- Kannau Kannauan Island (14.9km)
- Bellatan Puon Island (15.1km)
- Borogan Island (16.4km)
- Panampanang Island (17.1km)
- Kahumba-Kahumba Island (18.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (4.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (0km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Balimbing (12.1km)