Traveling Luck for Biha Biha, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Biha Biha?What's around Biha Biha?
Wikipedia near Biha Biha
Where to stay near Biha Biha
The timezone in Biha Biha is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 5.1883°, Longitude. 119.9428°
Satellite map around Biha Biha
Loading map of Biha Biha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Biha Biha, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cabankauan Island (9.7km)
- Barun Sibi Sibi Island (10km)
- Barun Dakula Island (11km)
- Simalac Simalac Island (12.3km)
- Simalac Dakula Island (12.5km)
- Simalac Sibi-Sibi Island (13km)
- Tinagta Island (13.2km)
- Sibukut Island (17.7km)
- Sipayu Island (19km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (19.9km)
- Baira Island (20.7km)
- Lupa Island (21.4km)
- Taitagan Island (21.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (6.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (14.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Moco Cove (16.2km)