Traveling Luck for Baty Baty Bay, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Baty Baty Bay?What's around Baty Baty Bay?
Wikipedia near Baty Baty Bay
Where to stay near Baty Baty Bay
Also known as Batu Batu Bay
The timezone in Baty Baty Bay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 5.0653°, Longitude. 119.8844°
Satellite map around Baty Baty Bay
Loading map of Baty Baty Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baty Baty Bay, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- New Batu Batu (0.4km)
- Bato Bato (1.7km)
- Kolape (2.7km)
- Ipil (6.2km)
- Tong Pettong (7.3km)
- Montay-Montay (7.5km)
- Ungus-Ungus (9.5km)
- Buai (10.1km)
- Parangan (11.5km)
- Kulit Kima (12.5km)
- Lapid-Lapid (13.1km)
- Tengultengul (13.7km)
- Malassa (14.9km)
- Tongput (15.7km)
- Silubbog (15.7km)
- Padan (16.6km)
- Balimbing (16.8km)
- Butol (17.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (17km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Malasa Point (16.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Datu Sali (14.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Shell Rock (14km)