Traveling Luck for Balimbing Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Balimbing Point?What's around Balimbing Point?
Wikipedia near Balimbing Point
Where to stay near Balimbing Point
The timezone in Balimbing Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0781°, Longitude. 119.9556°
Satellite map around Balimbing Point
Loading map of Balimbing Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balimbing Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bunay Bunay Island (0.6km)
- Parangan Island (3.5km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (6.7km)
- Lebbukan Island (6.9km)
- Lupa Island (7.7km)
- Sibukut Island (8.5km)
- Borogan Island (9.4km)
- Bellatan Talinga Island (13.2km)
- Pamatakan Island (14.1km)
- Bellatan Tannga Island (14.7km)
- Jinhling Island (15.2km)
- Pamalan Island (15.3km)
- Bellatan Halu Island (16.1km)
- Tong Bankaw Island (16.2km)
- Bellatan Puon Island (17.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (18km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jinhling Islands (15.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (7.2km)