Traveling Luck for Balimbing, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Balimbing?What's around Balimbing?
Wikipedia near Balimbing
Where to stay near Balimbing
Also known as Panglima Sugala
The timezone in Balimbing is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0825°, Longitude. 119.9658°
Satellite map around Balimbing
Loading map of Balimbing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balimbing, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bunay Bunay Island (2.9km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (4.5km)
- Lupa Island (5.4km)
- Parangan Island (5.6km)
- Sibukut Island (6.6km)
- Lebbukan Island (9.1km)
- Borogan Island (11.6km)
- Pamatakan Island (13km)
- Bellatan Talinga Island (13.2km)
- Pamalan Island (14.3km)
- Jinhling Island (14.3km)
- Bellatan Tannga Island (14.8km)
- Tong Bankaw Island (15.5km)
- Bellatan Halu Island (16.2km)
- Bellatan Puon Island (17.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (16.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jinhling Islands (14.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (2.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (7.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (5.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Balimbing (17km)