Traveling Luck for Kolape, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Kolape?What's around Kolape?
Wikipedia near Kolape
Where to stay near Kolape
Also known as Kularpy, Kulop
The timezone in Kolape is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0703°, Longitude. 119.8969°
Satellite map around Kolape
Loading map of Kolape and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolape, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kolape (0km)
- Bato Bato (2.4km)
- New Batu Batu (2.8km)
- Buai (7.4km)
- Parangan (8.8km)
- Ipil (8.9km)
- Tong Pettong (10km)
- Montay-Montay (10.2km)
- Ungus-Ungus (12.2km)
- Padan (14.1km)
- Balimbing (14.1km)
- Kulit Kima (14.5km)
- Lapid-Lapid (15km)
- Silubbog (15.6km)
- Tengultengul (16.2km)
- Tarawakan (17.2km)
- Malassa (17.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (14.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (17.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (17.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Manalik Channel (16.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Shell Rock (16.7km)