Traveling Luck for Tana Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Tana Point?What's around Tana Point?
Wikipedia near Tana Point
Where to stay near Tana Point
Also known as Point Tana
The timezone in Tana Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.1203°, Longitude. 119.9900°
Satellite map around Tana Point
Loading map of Tana Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tana Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sibukut Island (2.5km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (4.8km)
- Lupa Island (5.4km)
- Bunay Bunay Island (11.5km)
- Parangan Island (13.2km)
- Buan Island (13.5km)
- Baira Island (15.5km)
- Simantulan Island (16.1km)
- Lebbukan Island (17km)
- Pamatakan Island (17.1km)
- Taitagan Island (17.5km)
- Pamalan Island (18.4km)
- Jinhling Island (18.9km)
- Borogan Island (19.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (10.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (11km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (9.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Balimbing (14.2km)