Traveling Luck for Padan, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Padan?What's around Padan?
Wikipedia near Padan
Where to stay near Padan
The timezone in Padan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 5.0667°, Longitude. 119.9667°
Satellite map around Padan
Loading map of Padan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Padan, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bunay Bunay Island (3.5km)
- Parangan Island (6.3km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (7km)
- Lupa Island (7.2km)
- Lebbukan Island (8.9km)
- Sibukut Island (9.4km)
- Bellatan Talinga Island (10.1km)
- Pamatakan Island (10.9km)
- Borogan Island (11.5km)
- Bellatan Tannga Island (11.7km)
- Jinhling Island (12km)
- Pamalan Island (12.1km)
- Tong Bankaw Island (13km)
- Bellatan Halu Island (13.1km)
- Bellatan Puon Island (14.6km)
- Kannau Kannauan Island (16.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (0.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (4.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Balimbing (17.2km)