Traveling Luck for Luuk River, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Luuk River?What's around Luuk River?
Wikipedia near Luuk River
Where to stay near Luuk River
Also known as Luuk
The timezone in Luuk River is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 5.0869°, Longitude. 119.9194°
Satellite map around Luuk River
Loading map of Luuk River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luuk River, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (18.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (10.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (14.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (16.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (14.7km)