Traveling Luck for Bereeda, Bari, Somalia
Where is Bereeda?What's around Bereeda?
Wikipedia near Bereeda
Where to stay near Bereeda
Also known as Bareda, Bareeda, Barēdá, Bereda
The timezone in Bereeda is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8500°, Longitude. 51.0500°
Satellite map around Bereeda
Loading map of Bereeda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bereeda, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ras Boleh (28.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (22.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (10.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Afka Heeli (31.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (18.9km)