Traveling Luck for Buuraha Xayid, Bari, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Xayid?What's around Buuraha Xayid?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Xayid
Where to stay near Buuraha Xayid
The timezone in Buuraha Xayid is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.800000000000001°, Longitude. 50.933333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Xayid, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Durdur (6km)
- Xarar Dheere (6.8km)
- Hagog Weyn (9.6km)
- Cadaado (12.8km)
- Agdaa Yibir (16.1km)
- Dhuxun (16.1km)
- Gameelo (17.1km)
- Qalanqal (17.9km)
- Muniye (18.5km)
- Soone (18.5km)
- Yicis (19.3km)
- Reerale (21.5km)
- Kalaf (23.6km)
- Uadi Jameisso (23.9km)
- Booco (25km)
- Barkii (27.6km)
- Sireys (27.6km)
- Moqor Caddo (27.8km)
- Kudkud (28.4km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (29.5km)
- Daldhidar (30.1km)
- War Jinle (30.2km)
- Daldhidar (30.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (30.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Kabalaye (25.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ras Boleh (24.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tarraxo (17.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (25.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (30.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (21.8km)