Traveling Luck for Sireys, Bari, Somalia
Where is Sireys?What's around Sireys?
Wikipedia near Sireys
Where to stay near Sireys
The timezone in Sireys is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 11.7666667°, Longitude. 51.0833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sireys, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Sireys (0km)
- Barkii (0km)
- Kudkud (3km)
- Xiriiro (12.2km)
- Gobiye (15.1km)
- Moqor Caddo (17.7km)
- Buto (18.2km)
- Dharin (19km)
- Gobiye (19km)
- Abeesaale (19.2km)
- Uadi Barar (21.5km)
- Coblo (21.5km)
- Durdur (21.8km)
- Xabaal Ambiyaad (21.8km)
- Sheel Cad (24.2km)
- Soone (26.9km)
- Kalaf (27.1km)
- Seen (27.1km)
- Reerale (28.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (9.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Afka Heeli (24.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mataanihii (24.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur El Las (21.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (25.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (15.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (13.5km)