Traveling Luck for Kudkud, Bari, Somalia
Where is Kudkud?What's around Kudkud?
Wikipedia near Kudkud
Where to stay near Kudkud
The timezone in Kudkud is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.75°, Longitude. 51.0833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kudkud, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Lo'aad (21.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (12.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Afka Heeli (25.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mataanihii (21.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (18.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur El Las (22.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (16.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (26.8km)