Traveling Luck for Boho, Bari, Somalia
Where is Boho?What's around Boho?
Wikipedia near Boho
Where to stay near Boho
Also known as Fort Boho
The timezone in Boho is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 11.9333333°, Longitude. 50.8833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Boho, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Booco (3km)
- War Jinle (9km)
- Cadaado (15.2km)
- Uadi Galaido (15.2km)
- Xayr Bixiye (17.9km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (17.9km)
- Uadi Herbit (18.2km)
- Xarar Dheere (19.2km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (21.6km)
- Kalaf (24.6km)
- Qalanqal (25.9km)
- Uadi Jameisso (28.5km)
- Durdur (28.5km)
- Bahar (30km)
- Xaaj Galuula (30km)
- Dhuxun (30.9km)
- Agdaa Yibir (30.9km)
- Hagog Weyn (33.9km)
- Daldhidar (34.4km)
- Xurow (35.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (21.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (16.1km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (24.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (25.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (36.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (9km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (10.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (15.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (35km)