Traveling Luck for Booco, Bari, Somalia
Where is Booco?What's around Booco?
Wikipedia near Booco
Where to stay near Booco
The timezone in Booco is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9333°, Longitude. 50.9000°
Loading map of Booco and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Booco, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Booco (0km)
- War Jinle (11.9km)
- Cadaado (15.5km)
- Uadi Galaido (18.2km)
- Xarar Dheere (18.4km)
- Xayr Bixiye (20.9km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (20.9km)
- Uadi Herbit (21.1km)
- Kalaf (21.8km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (24.2km)
- Qalanqal (27.1km)
- Durdur (27.1km)
- Uadi Jameisso (30.2km)
- Agdaa Yibir (31.6km)
- Dhuxun (31.6km)
- Xaaj Galuula (32.5km)
- Bahar (33km)
- Hagog Weyn (33.5km)
- Daldhidar (36.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (24.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Xararta Dhacday (0km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (18.9km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (23km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (25km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (33.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (11.9km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (13.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (18.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (32.5km)