Traveling Luck for Ceel Laas, Bari, Somalia
Where is Ceel Laas?What's around Ceel Laas?
Wikipedia near Ceel Laas
Where to stay near Ceel Laas
Also known as El Las, El Laz
The timezone in Ceel Laas is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:47. It's light
Latitude. 11.7833°, Longitude. 51.1833°
Loading map of Ceel Laas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ceel Laas, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (16.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Afka Heeli (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur El Las (4.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Buqda (25.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (24.2km)