Traveling Luck for Quud, Bari, Somalia
Where is Quud?What's around Quud?
Wikipedia near Quud
Where to stay near Quud
Also known as El Gut
The timezone in Quud is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 11.7833°, Longitude. 50.9500°
Loading map of Quud and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quud, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Durdur (4.3km)
- Hagog Weyn (8.5km)
- Xarar Dheere (10.9km)
- Soone (15.2km)
- Muniye (16.3km)
- Cadaado (17km)
- Gameelo (17.5km)
- Dhuxun (18.2km)
- Agdaa Yibir (18.2km)
- Reerale (18.2km)
- Yicis (20.1km)
- Qalanqal (21.2km)
- Moqor Caddo (23.6km)
- Sireys (24.1km)
- Barkii (24.1km)
- Kalaf (24.4km)
- Kudkud (24.7km)
- Uadi Jameisso (27.1km)
- Xiriiro (28.4km)
- Booco (28.7km)
- Buto (32km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ras Boleh (28km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (27.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Kabalaye (29.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tarraxo (17km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (24.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (20.1km)