Traveling Luck for Ras Boleh, Bari, Somalia
Where is Ras Boleh?What's around Ras Boleh?
Wikipedia near Ras Boleh
Where to stay near Ras Boleh
Also known as Ras Boho
The timezone in Ras Boleh is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9333°, Longitude. 50.9167°
Loading map of Ras Boleh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ras Boleh, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Booco (3km)
- War Jinle (14.9km)
- Cadaado (16.3km)
- Xarar Dheere (18.2km)
- Kalaf (18.9km)
- Uadi Galaido (21.1km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (23.9km)
- Xayr Bixiye (23.9km)
- Uadi Herbit (24.1km)
- Durdur (25.9km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (26.8km)
- Qalanqal (28.5km)
- Uadi Jameisso (32km)
- Dhuxun (32.6km)
- Agdaa Yibir (32.6km)
- Hagog Weyn (33.4km)
- Xaaj Galuula (35km)
- Bahar (35.9km)
- Gameelo (37.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (27km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Xararta Dhacday (3km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (21.7km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (22.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (24.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (30.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (14.9km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (16.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (21.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (30km)