Traveling Luck for Xiriiro, Bari, Somalia
Where is Xiriiro?What's around Xiriiro?
Wikipedia near Xiriiro
Where to stay near Xiriiro
Also known as Uadi Herir
The timezone in Xiriiro is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 17:12. It's light
Latitude. 11.7000°, Longitude. 51.0833°
Satellite map around Xiriiro
Loading map of Xiriiro and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Xiriiro, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (21.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mataanihii (12.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (27.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Caday (28km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (25km)