Traveling Luck for Carin Bereda, Bari, Somalia
Where is Carin Bereda?What's around Carin Bereda?
Wikipedia near Carin Bereda
Where to stay near Carin Bereda
The timezone in Carin Bereda is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 11.8333°, Longitude. 51.0500°
Satellite map around Carin Bereda
Loading map of Carin Bereda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Carin Bereda, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (9.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Afka Heeli (30.5km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (18.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ras Boleh (30km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (21.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (4.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (0km)