Traveling Luck for Bur Fan, Bari, Somalia
Where is Bur Fan?What's around Bur Fan?
Wikipedia near Bur Fan
Where to stay near Bur Fan
The timezone in Bur Fan is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 11.816666700000001°, Longitude. 51.100000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bur Fan, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (0km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Afka Heeli (21.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bur El Las (18.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (26.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (30.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Gees Gwardafuy (26.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (8.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (9.5km)