Traveling Luck for Wareegsimo, Bari, Somalia
Where is Wareegsimo?What's around Wareegsimo?
Wikipedia near Wareegsimo
Where to stay near Wareegsimo
Also known as Ueregsamo, Ueregsàmo
The timezone in Wareegsimo is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9167°, Longitude. 50.9500°
Loading map of Wareegsimo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wareegsimo, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Booco (9.5km)
- Kalaf (12.3km)
- Xarar Dheere (16.3km)
- Cadaado (17km)
- War Jinle (21.1km)
- Durdur (21.4km)
- Uadi Galaido (26.9km)
- Qalanqal (29.8km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (30km)
- Xayr Bixiye (30km)
- Uadi Herbit (30.5km)
- Hagog Weyn (30.9km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (31.2km)
- Agdaa Yibir (32.7km)
- Dhuxun (32.7km)
- Uadi Jameisso (34.3km)
- Gobiye (36.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Masloho (32.5km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (33.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Xararta Dhacday (9.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (28.4km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (18.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (21.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tarraxo (17km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- God Barur (24.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (21.1km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (22.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (26.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Caday (32.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Bereda (23.5km)