Traveling Luck for Manertussoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Manertussoq?What's around Manertussoq?
Where to stay near Manertussoq
The timezone in Manertussoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:26 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3833°, Longitude. -40.9333°
Satellite map around Manertussoq
Loading map of Manertussoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manertussoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (11.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (8.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (18.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (18.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Hjalte Gletscher (20.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (4.8km)