Traveling Luck for Yrsas Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Yrsas Fjord?What's around Yrsas Fjord?
Where to stay near Yrsas Fjord
The timezone in Yrsas Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:30 and Sunset at 20:43. It's light
Latitude. 63.2500°, Longitude. -41.2333°
Satellite map around Yrsas Fjord
Loading map of Yrsas Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yrsas Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (21km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (16.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (22.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (20.9km)