Traveling Luck for Finnsbu, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Finnsbu?What's around Finnsbu?
Where to stay near Finnsbu
The timezone in Finnsbu is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:55 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3833°, Longitude. -41.3000°
Satellite map around Finnsbu
Loading map of Finnsbu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Finnsbu, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (12km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (12.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (13.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (8.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (12.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (15.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (15km)