Traveling Luck for Langenæsløbet, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Langenaslobet?What's around Langenaslobet?
Where to stay near Langenæsløbet
The timezone in Langenaslobet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:23 and Sunset at 17:36. It's light
Latitude. 63.3000°, Longitude. -41.1333°
Satellite map around Langenæsløbet
Loading map of Langenæsløbet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Langenæsløbet, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (13.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (15km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (21.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (4.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (13.2km)