Traveling Luck for Skarpen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Skarpen?What's around Skarpen?
Where to stay near Skarpen
The timezone in Skarpen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:49 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.4000°, Longitude. -41.0167°
Satellite map around Skarpen
Loading map of Skarpen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skarpen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (11.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (16.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (17.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Hjalte Gletscher (18.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (20.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (0km)