Traveling Luck for Vandfaldspynt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Vandfaldspynt?What's around Vandfaldspynt?
Where to stay near Vandfaldspynt
The timezone in Vandfaldspynt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:24 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3500°, Longitude. -41.3333°
Satellite map around Vandfaldspynt
Loading map of Vandfaldspynt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vandfaldspynt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (5.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (15.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (12km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (9.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (9.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (17.6km)