Traveling Luck for Akorninarmiut, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Akorninarmiut?What's around Akorninarmiut?
Where to stay near Akorninarmiut
The timezone in Akorninarmiut is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:54 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3667°, Longitude. -41.0000°
Satellite map around Akorninarmiut
Loading map of Akorninarmiut and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Akorninarmiut, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (22.8km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (14.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (7.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (14.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (15km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Hjalte Gletscher (16.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (4km)