Traveling Luck for Hjalte Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hjalte Gletscher?What's around Hjalte Gletscher?
Where to stay near Hjalte Gletscher
The timezone in Hjalte Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:19 and Sunset at 20:57. It's light
Latitude. 63.3000°, Longitude. -41.2833°
Satellite map around Hjalte Gletscher
Loading map of Hjalte Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hjalte Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (17.2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Itivdlerssûp Akia (7.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (10.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (16.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (18.3km)