Traveling Luck for Huspynt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Huspynt?What's around Huspynt?
Where to stay near Huspynt
The timezone in Huspynt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:22 and Sunset at 19:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3500°, Longitude. -41.3667°
Satellite map around Huspynt
Loading map of Huspynt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Huspynt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (16.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (13.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (8.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (11.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (19.3km)